The Childcare hubs are up and running we are working hard to ensure that the needs of key workers are met.
Key workers who still require childcare can make a request for this support on Cumbria County Council’s website by completing the following form online:
Within the Early Years Sector, it is also possible to approach the childcare setting directly.
The council is asking all parents and carers to check government guidelines on who is an essential key worker before submitting an application:
When accessing childcare hubs parents and carers should be mindful of the following guidelines:
- Please do not to enter if you or family members living with you are displaying any symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Please do not form any gatherings within the grounds or at the gates
- Please observe social distancing as children arrive at the education or childcare setting and reduce any unnecessary travel on coaches, buses or public transport
- Please use the hand sanitizer before entering or on exit
- Please wash your child’s clothing
Key workers can find further information about childcare on Cumbria County Council’s website at https://cumbria.gov.uk/coronavirus/serviceupdates.asp